Love is a one great feeling. You’ll never know who’s gonna come and will let you fall HEAD OVER FEET. And when love finds you, it’ll really KNOCK YOU DOWN.
I was once a victim of it.
I DIDN’T KNOW I WAS LOOKING FOR LOVE when I met him. I spent days and nights in a BED OF ROSES without thinking that one day I would be walking in a BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS… ALONE. I overlooked that EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN.
While I was walking, I thought that the TEARS IN HEAVEN I shed here on earth was endless. But in spite of it, I’ve learned to live ON MY OWN, believing that one day, I’ll have my HAPPY ENDING.
For now, I have to BREAKAWAY from that painful experience because I know, at this point in time that every LOVE STORY has its end. But who knows? Another chapter might be unfolding sooner or later. And I’ll be once more walking and singing in STRAWBERRY FIELDS when it happens.
Love is a one great feeling. Every emotion that comes with it… SOMEDAY IT’S GONNA MAKE SENSE.