

Greek Mythology always fascinates me.
I dream to reside atop Mount Olympus and be with the gods and goddesses to eat ambrosia and have ageless immortality.
I like to see Zeus hiding in the clouds with Hera, oh with Ganymede!Oh my.. with Demeter.Oh sorry with Mnemosyne. No, I mean.. again with Hera. Oh Zeus, famous for erotic escapades!
Then I will go down to the underworld and meet Hades. I just want to see how hot he is, oh rather how hot the underworld is! But I won’t be staying there for too long, darkness is suffocating.
I want to see Poseidon, the god of the sea and the earth-shaker. I’m going to ask him to rock my world for a moment and be with me in going under the sea. And when I reach the lands, I will look for Ares and ask him why he likes being the god of savage war. But I won’t take so much of his time, for I might be killed for asking too much!
I will find Athena and ask why she loves helping the Greek heroes, and if I have the guts, I’ll also ask her if she knows that her mother was swallowed by Zeus.Oh!Again I won’t ask too much! Maybe she knows that for she is also the goddess of wisdom. I’ll just ask her to tell me where Aphrodite is, for who doesn’t like to see the goddess of love and beauty? I guess, no one! When I see her, I’ll ask her to give me more love and of course, beauty!
Oh my… meeting all of them will be tiring. I guess after Aphrodite, I’ll have my beauty rest and just continue having...
my dream mythology.
info/photos: http://www.crystalinks.com