This is my world. The world that no one has ever seen.
No one in my past has ever seen me like this, having my own world. Even the closest and the dearest people to me would agree to that. What I am writing now in my page is the world that I am talking about.And only the people who truly appreciate me would be happy with what I am doing.
Gone are the days of sorrows and rainbows.Gone are the days of my devastated world. I have seen the rainbows and the sun is shining in my life once more.It’s time to be a new me, a new me from the old me. But this is still me.. living in my new world.
Know me deeply as days pass by. I will keep on writing about myself, my experiences, my joys, my pains, my success, my failures.. my everything.
We are living under the same sky, the same world... and I am doing this to reach people that I want to reach through writing. And the only place where I can do that? ...is here.
Welcome to my world.