

A kaleidoscope is a tube of mirrors containing loose coloured beads, pebbles, or other small coloured objects. The viewer looks in one end and light enters the other end, reflecting off the mirrors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaleidoscope
KALEIDOSCOPE - a variegated changing pattern or scene b: a succession of changing phases or actions c: a diverse collection
http://www.merriam-webster.com
I decided to change my blog title "unclouded thoughts" to "kulaydoscope notes" because of the following reasons:
* Visiting my page is like looking in a kaleidoscope. My notes/writings are diverse collection of my emotions. Therefore, they stand for the multiple colors of beads and pebbles or any colored objects in a kaleidoscope .
* I post notes/writings of experiences, thoughts, dreams, imaginations and others as creative/colorful as I can.
* I spell kaleidoscope as “kulaydoscope” for my readers to pronounce my nickname correctly. It is not pronounced as “kulay” as in color (though it really means color) but as “kalei” in kaleidoscope by just changing “a” to “u”.
-0o0- drama ends here -0o0-