(I got a list from the Billboard Chart and I downloaded some of the latest songs yesterday. Voila! I was inspired to connect some of them once more. Haha.. I wish this one also makes sense!)
Dear ALEJANDRO,
I want to be YOUNG FOREVER like the CALIFORNIA GURLS who like you as a RUDE BOY. O.M.G! Do they BREAK YOUR HEART? Why are you leaving through AIRPLANES? Or are you just going to visit the PYRAMID? I’ll wait for you, alright? IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN, we will have a PARTY IN THE U.S.A. BLAH BLAH BLAH,just always remember that TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE.You are IN MY HEAD dear ALEJANDRO! YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG and I’M NOT AFRAID to tell you that. Not because you’re a BILLIONAIRE and has a BULLETPROOF car but because I like the way you ROCK YOUR BODY. UN-THINKABLE? Just SAY AAH.. and we will LIVE LIKE WE’RE DYING.
I guess I’m starting to LOSE MY MIND now! I’ll just PRAY FOR YOU my dear ALEJANDRO. IMMA BE your lover, always!