Saturday, June 26, 2010

YOU SAID, I SAID (I wrote this for You)

You said...

I looked at you when you passed by,
How you stroked your hair and faked a smile.
I saw you cried and I was hurt,
And I longed to be there inside your heart.

I wanted to make you laugh,
and take away all the fears you had.
And be the one in your life,
filling in the emptiness inside.

Then again, I said to you,
A hundred words would mean nothing,
If I couldn't say I love you,
And I would be forever with you.

I said...

I never noticed you looked at me when I passed by,
How I stroked my hair and faked a smile.
I cried and I was hurt,
And longed for you inside my heart.

Yes, you made me laugh,
and took away all the fears I had.
For you are the one in my life,
filling in the emptiness inside.

Then again, I said to you,
A hundred words would mean nothing,
If I couldn't say I love you,
And I would be forever with you too.