Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Almost a Fairy Tale

When I fell in love, I thought it was a fairy tale came true.
Beauty and the Beast!

Naah…

It was a true love’s kiss.
Shrek, forever after!

Haha..

But seriously, I felt like I was the princess saved by my Prince Charming from a solitary confinement.
I felt like I was Rapunzel with my very long hair.
Cinderella, with a beautiful glass slipper found by my prince.
Snow White and Sleeping Beauty kissed by their true love.
And in return?
I kissed my frog prince.

Haha..Not again!Just kidding.

Ended up being the little mermaid, a bubbling foam of the sea who watched her prince with his lovely wife.
Oh!
My love story was near a fairy tale!
The Little Mermaid and her Prince did not live happily ever after. Right?
Oh yes, love is a fairy tale.
When I fell in love, I thought it was a fairy tale came true.

It was almost.