Friday, December 3, 2010

Paper, Scissors, Stone...Oh dear fate come on!

Paper, Scissors, Stone.
Oh dear fate come on!

You’re playing with me once more,
but hey please I’m not a whore.
Good old one closes its door,
but you open up some more.

Paper, Scissors, Stone.
Oh dear fate come on!

Tell me which one should I go,
for I hate to say oh no!
I’ll listen as you say so,
if it’s right then I must go.

Paper, Scissors, Stone.
Oh dear fate come on!

All the lights have been turned on,
don’t want darkness reach my bone.
I am living on my own,
Oh please my dear fate come on!

Paper, Scissors, Stone
Oh dear fate come on!

I play paper, scissors, stone,
oh my dear dear fate come on!
A good one to call my own,
and with a heart not a stone.

Paper, Scissors, Stone
Oh dear fate come on!