Alone
she slowly walks up the stairs
with a simple white dress
a light make-up on
and a fancy necklace.
As she reaches her room
she strips down to her shoes
until she wears nothing.
She leans against the railings of her bed
she turns off the lamp
and a feathery cloud covers her room,
until there's nothing but darkness.
She sinks into her dreams
and starts losing track of time,
as she closes her eyes
she waits for her chocolate dreams.
Alone
she leans against the railings of her bed
she turns on the lamp
until there's no darkness.
She slowly walks down the stairs
with an elegant white dress
a heavy make-up on
a diamond necklace
and as she walks away from her room
she sinks into her dreams
and starts losing track of time
as she is having her chocolate dreams.
Alone
she opens her eyes
with beaming light from the outside
wearing nothing.
She slowly walks down the stairs
and as she walks away from her room
with no make-up on
and no diamond necklace,
she smiles for it all happens
in her chocolate dreams.
(I was looking for something inside my bag this afternoon when I saw the chocolates given to me by someone yesterday. What's next? I wrote this one. If you don't see any connection... neither do I. Kidding! -quoted from G.M. )
abenk: thank you so much.welcome to my blog...
ReplyDelete