Monday, December 13, 2010

At The 2010 Philippine Blog Awards Night

Yup! It was really a night to remember.
I'm still overwhelmed by the nomination I got from the PBA and more so when I learned that I was one of the seven finalists for best literary blog.
I've only been writing and blogging for about eight months and I only have a few readers, mga kaibigan ko pa at napapadaan lang. Ang saya di ba? Then be recognized as one of the notable blogs in the country for 2010 really makes me feel like I'm a winner though I didn't win.
Last night, I got to see a lot of bloggers in town, most of them dito ko lang sa net nakikita. Got pictures of them too.(to name a few... Loi Reyes Landicho (professionalheckler.wordpress.com)with his astig winning speech "Hindi ko in-expect ‘to. Inasam ko ‘to." yeojachingu (mykoreanboyfriend.wordpress.com) she's really pretty and so nice! xienahgirl (chiksilog.com) she's pretty and nice too!)
Yeah as what the Philippine Blog describes them...
Bloggers of different views.
Bloggers of different ages.
Bloggers of different persuasion.
Bloggers of different forms, shape and purpose.
All Filipinos in spirit.
At naloka ako because I felt like I was in a new world!I only get to mingle with people of the real world and it was really my first time to be with the people of the cyberworld.And they really put a smile in my heart.
It was really fun and I would never ever forget that night for the rest of my life!
Come to think of it... early this year I got my first brokenheart and I kept on crying. But now, before the year ends, I got a big recognition as a result of the tears I had. Glory to God.

Truly, my life's chapter for this year is FROM SCARS TO STARS.

Thank you Philippine Blog Awards... you are awesome!
Congratulations to all the winners... you are indeed the Filipino pride.
So happy to be with you Pinoy Bloggeros!
Ako si Kulay and since birth... I'm proud to be Pinay!



inside Carlos P. Romulo Theater, RCBC Plaza, Makati



with my friend Ruby, my sister Melo and Azrael of azraelcoladilla.com =)





at the reception, Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium





guess where? ahahaha! maiba lang at kailangan mas malaki talaga para masaya! =)

In excess: What did I notice with the bloggers I was able to talk with? Most of them are single! Oh yeah! I belong! =)