I write about notes of thoughts, of laughter, of anger, of hatred, of faith, of hope but above all - of love.... that magical thing called love!
From the blissful beginning to the torturing pain of its ending... oh that magical thing called love!
I toss and turn at night, surrounded with words of laughter, anger, hatred, faith, hope but above all - of love... oh that magical thing called love!
Love they say that brings hope, beauty, color and joy into life that also brings pain and heartache.
Love they say as for a lover, as passion for someone that causes loss and devastation.
Love they say as a typical expression of emotions from the sweet hello to bitter goodbye.
Love that appears in books, poetry, fairy tales, movies and music
and love as a teacher that teaches when to hold on and when to let go.
Much has been written about love, looking at a new perspective...I see it as how others see it, as something to hope for when world crashes down after love...oh after that magical thing called love!