Thursday, February 10, 2011

call me Marilen, yup that's my name!

tell me I’m crazy
tell me I’m insane
tell me all these silly things
I am the one to blame

well… call me Marilen
yup that’s my name!

writing is really not my game
but I found myself kinda winning
I started with anger, hatred and
with damn name dropping
but ended up with the greatest of ‘em all
uhmmm… love!

well… call me Marilen
yup that’s my name!

tell me I’m crazy
tell me I’m insane
tell me all these silly things
I am the one to blame

the world worships the original
uhmmm am I?
I have written all that I am
at the time I thought I’d lose my sanity
I don’t want the world to worship me
just wanna tell ‘em how I feel

tell me I’m crazy
tell me I’m insane
tell me all these silly things
I am the one to blame

then I have notes of everythin’
as I look at each one of ‘em
kaleidoscopic as it seems
then there’s faith, there’s hope
and the greatest of ‘em all
uhmmm… love!

well… call me Marilen
yup that’s my name!

tell me I’m crazy
tell me I’m insane
tell me all these silly things
I am the one to blame

so why do I tell yah all these?

cuz

it’s already been a year writing!

well… call me Marilen
yup that’s my name!

tell me I’m crazy
tell me I’m insane
tell me all these silly things
I am the one to blame

well... call me Marilen
yup that's my name!