
And so I miss you
but tell me what can I do?
It's weird that I feel this way for you
'cause I'm happy seein' you with your boo.
And so I miss you
when I'm in front of facebook at around two
It's weird that I feel this way for you
'cause I'm smilin' everytime she kisses you.
And so I miss you
oh boy please tell me what can I do?
It's really weird that I feel this way for you
since the day you looked at me too.
And so I miss you
but never mind the way I do.
I'll just look at your facebook at around two
oh maybe one day we'll be together too.
but tell me what can I do?
It's weird that I feel this way for you
'cause I'm happy seein' you with your boo.
And so I miss you
when I'm in front of facebook at around two
It's weird that I feel this way for you
'cause I'm smilin' everytime she kisses you.
And so I miss you
oh boy please tell me what can I do?
It's really weird that I feel this way for you
since the day you looked at me too.
And so I miss you
but never mind the way I do.
I'll just look at your facebook at around two
oh maybe one day we'll be together too.
photo from myorkutglitter.com
No comments:
Post a Comment