
Everytime I switch on my notebook
I wanderlust with Kidaokagee,
and live, love and laugh with Yoshke.
Go crazy with Kaththecrapout's sheer lunacy
and Klitorika's intimacy.
Chiksilog's my favorite
it's a word, she says, google that sh**!
Laugh my heart out with The Heckler,
and watch podcast with My Korean Boyfriend.
Get addicted to Back2Gaming
around the world with JustWandering.
Go lit with Citybuoy
history and politics with The ProPinoy.
Jaw drop at witty JonCabron
in awe at Leilockheart's images and words.
Everytime I switch on my notebook
bloggers my eyes wanna see.
Ghing and Yoshke
Kath, Klit and Xienahgirl.
That Korean Boyfriend and the Heckler
Leisa, Nyl and Jon,
well yeah I'm almost done.
Call me Pro Pinoy
JustWandering in the interwebs.
Now I have to finish this thing
then go Back2Gaming.
I wanderlust with Kidaokagee,
and live, love and laugh with Yoshke.
Go crazy with Kaththecrapout's sheer lunacy
and Klitorika's intimacy.
Chiksilog's my favorite
it's a word, she says, google that sh**!
Laugh my heart out with The Heckler,
and watch podcast with My Korean Boyfriend.
Get addicted to Back2Gaming
around the world with JustWandering.
Go lit with Citybuoy
history and politics with The ProPinoy.
Jaw drop at witty JonCabron
in awe at Leilockheart's images and words.
Everytime I switch on my notebook
bloggers my eyes wanna see.
Ghing and Yoshke
Kath, Klit and Xienahgirl.
That Korean Boyfriend and the Heckler
Leisa, Nyl and Jon,
well yeah I'm almost done.
Call me Pro Pinoy
JustWandering in the interwebs.
Now I have to finish this thing
then go Back2Gaming.
photo from google images
No comments:
Post a Comment