(Ha ha.. Nothing.. I’m just laughing at myself. I wish this one makes sense!)
At first it was only YOU AND ME. I thought then that YOU BELONG WITH ME. When you walked away, you put TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR. We had BLEEDING LOVE and life turned out to be COMPLICATED. Why is that WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST, you became INSENSITIVE and worst, UNFAITHFUL? Ours was just really a BAD ROMANCE? Or did it prove that LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD? We fought but you left me with NO AIR.
Well, I tried to HOLD ON but you shouted “RELEASE ME!”
Now, you are FREE AS A BIRD.
One day, we will see each other ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. I hope we won’t be questioning YESTERDAY.
At this moment, I just want you to know that YOU MADE ME STRONGER. And I tell you - I WILL SURVIVE and I will have BETTER DAYS. I won’t forget you simply because you are TATTOOED ON MY MIND.