Monday, April 5, 2010

FHL

Life was senseless.
I could not hear songs.
I could not dance.
I could not laugh.

For there was no love anymore.

I cried.
I screamed.
I cursed.

I was afflicted and took revenge.

I did walk through the valley of the shadow of death.
I just wanted to die.

For there was no love anymore.

It felt like walking in darkness without seeing the light.
It’s like being stuck in an earthquake’s rubble.
Hit by a sandstorm.
Plague by the swarm of bees.
Drowned in an ocean’s abyss.
That I could not move and breathe at all.

For there was no love anymore.

Life without love simply meant nothing.

But in losing love, I found Faith and Hope…

Faith like once a mustard seed that unbelievably grew.
Faith that in His time, my devastated days would be over.
And Faith that my Creator truly and unconditionally loves me.

With Faith, there is Hope…

Hope that tears of pain will flow no more.
Scream will be heard no more.
Revenge will take place no more.
And I will walk through the valley of the shadow of death no more.

With hope…

I will dance once more.
I will laugh once more.
And I will live more.

And with FAITH and HOPE…

I will LOVE again.