I am preparing myself for our meeting.
I want to be the woman you would be proud of.
I want to be the perfect one for you.
The woman who has nothing but imperfections yet knows how to be a woman who would take care of her man.
I would live each day with you, grow with you and create beautiful dreams with you. Our life together would be in bliss without expecting that it would last forever. We would just make sure that each day would be a happy one.
We would watch how the sun rises and how the birds fly in the sky. How the butterflies flutter their wings and how the moon lights up the night sky.
We would witness the waves of the seas and the vividness of all God’s creations.
Yes death would only make us part.
To the one God is preparing for me, I am preparing myself for our meeting.
I want to be the woman you would be proud of.
I want to be the perfect one for you.
The woman who has nothing but imperfections yet knows how to be a woman who would take care of her man.