Sunday, May 23, 2010

Papermoon

I went out of my room and counted all the stars in the night sky. Each one of them blinked as if saying “Cheer Up!We are a lot here!” As I was counting them, I found myself staring at the moon. Of all the heavenly bodies in the night sky, it was the biggest and the brightest.


Is it true that there may be a lot around you to cheer you up but there will only be one to put a smile in your heart? In that case, I am obliged to agree.

I decided to go back to my room and started making a papermoon.So that in the morning, when the real moon is not visible, my papermoon will be there to put a smile in my heart.


Is there someone out there waiting to be my papermoon? Or am I meant to be a papermoon to someone? Please send a message in my night sky. :D