In his eyes, I AM JEALOUS, in my ex-lover’s eyes.
In his eyes, I AM SELFISH, in my ex-lover’s eyes.
In his eyes, I AM DEMANDING, in my ex-lover’s eyes.
In his eyes, I AM INSECURE, in my ex-lover’s eyes.
In his eyes, I AM BITTER, in my ex-lover’s eyes.
But he says,
in his eyes,
I AM NOT UGLY,
in my ex-lover’s eyes.
I look at myself through what his eyes see, in my ex-lover’s eyes..
I must not be
jealous,
selfish,
demanding,
insecure,
and bitter
because
I
am
not
ugly.
WHAT IF I STOP BEING JEALOUS, SELFISH, DEMANDING, INSECURE,and BITTER?
Definitely, I am not ugly!
What am I then?
Oh my..
Oh really my..
I
AM
A
GODDESS!
Naah..
I won’t be able to go out of my house now.
Worshippers will be waiting outside!
Hey..
Hey!
I want to live a normal life.
So I guess, I’ll just have to be
a little JEALOUS,
SELFISH,
DEMANDING,
INSECURE,
and BITTER
because
I
am
NOT
UGLY
or
a
GODDESS.
I
am
just
simply
BEAUTIFUL,
in his eyes,
oh..not in my ex-lover’s eyes!
but
in my blind neighbor’s eyes. :D
-kulay