Cyberworld!
Raise our hands if we are not guilty of these - visiting porn sites and doing naughty things on webcam. Oh… I’m not raising my hand. I don’t exclude myself to those who do that. I WAS TEMPTED BEFORE.
We all have unguarded cyber moments wherein we tend to fall into a modern world temptation. We think that this is just normal in our society nowadays but if we look at it in a Christian view - it is a temptation. A temptation that must be resisted or else we will fall into one of the seven deadliest sins - lust. Prayer is the key to resist temptation. I do not say that we have to pray everytime we connect to the internet. Be it worldly pleasure or cyberwordly pleasure - pray that we’ll be able to walk away from it.
Now, everytime I turn on the pc and connect to the cyberworld, I only use six tabs - one for tumblr, one for facebook, one for twitter, one for yahoo, one for google, and one for xtube. Oh sorry! No I mean youtube! I said youtube! YOUTUBE! Temptation. Kaasar! :D