Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dear God,

Last night, as I was watching the night sky, I wondered how You felt before the creation.Were you lonely? That’s why You created the universe, with the galaxies, the sun, the moon, the stars, the planets and all the heavenly bodies? But I guess You smiled when You created the earth and when You put all the living and non-living creations.And more so when... when You created us. You must be very happy. Very very happy.You thought of us to be like You and enjoy the things You put around us. You made everything because You wanted us to be happy just like You when You brought us to existence.

But time passed by...

You must be lonely.
You must be very very lonely.
We forget You while You are there always thinking of us.

I want to stare at the night sky tonight and wonder how You feel. Now, it’s time to make You happy. Very very happy. I want to be back to the One who never gets tired of thinking of us, of thinking of me. You want us to be happy… You want me to be happy. I will make You happier... dear God.:)