
At night I pray,
that I will meet you somewhere
where you can hold my hands
and hug me so tightly.
Somewhere…
where angels are watching us closely,
singing songs of love
with their bows and arrows and harps.
Somewhere…
where the sky is so blue
and the birds are carrying us
with feathers and wings that gently move.
Somewhere…
where rivers meet the seas and the oceans
and streams calmly flowing
with waters touching our feet
Somewhere…
where beasts are not in the cage,
running with us as fast as they could
with bodies that freely wander.
Somewhere…
where freedom is in our hands
and where early life began
with the garden made by the hands of God.
At night I pray,
that I will meet you there
Somewhere…
in that quiet place I call my dream.
that I will meet you somewhere
where you can hold my hands
and hug me so tightly.
Somewhere…
where angels are watching us closely,
singing songs of love
with their bows and arrows and harps.
Somewhere…
where the sky is so blue
and the birds are carrying us
with feathers and wings that gently move.
Somewhere…
where rivers meet the seas and the oceans
and streams calmly flowing
with waters touching our feet
Somewhere…
where beasts are not in the cage,
running with us as fast as they could
with bodies that freely wander.
Somewhere…
where freedom is in our hands
and where early life began
with the garden made by the hands of God.
At night I pray,
that I will meet you there
Somewhere…
in that quiet place I call my dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment