Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Green Fields, Seas and Castle



I walked in the green fields
under the sky that was so blue.
The unicorn asked me for a ride
over the magical rainbow we flew.

I knew I was dreaming,
because there I found you.

I sailed a boat onto the seas
in waters, mermaids smiled at me.
Some gave me a necklace of pearl,
others asked me to swim under the sea.

I knew I was dreaming,
because there I found you.

I entered a castle,
and the people greeted me with glee.
In the aisle meant for the majesty,
I walked in gown like a queen to be.

I knew I was dreaming,
because there I found you.

I woke up the next morning,
green fields, seas and castle were gone.
So I opened up my windows
and smiled as I looked through...

no I wasn't dreaming,
because there I found you.

No comments:

Post a Comment