(written and posted 7/15/10)(edited 7/16/10) My friend Ate Rizza texted me yesterday asking if I have written something about family and friends.(hahaha.. it's Bea's assignment in school!) I replied to her saying, "I don't have any but thanks for giving me an idea!" And voila! I have this one instantly! Hoy! Bayad ko!!! Sinend ko na sa FB mo 'to. :)Biro...I did this because I love all of you! :)
My parents took care of me when I was sick,
but when I misbehaved they prepared a stick.
No matter how I cried because it hurt me,
My heart said they did it because they love me.
In times that I needed their help, they helped me.
And told me to be the best that I could be.
But when I failed, I never heard them blame me,
My heart said they did it because they love me.
Time passed by,I grew up and asked for freedom,
but I was lost when I tried to beat boredom.
They rescued me and they did not question me,
My heart said they did it because they love me.
Now I recall everything they did for me,
and ask why did they never get tired of me?
Then I look up to heaven with so much glee,
For God says they did it because they love me.
Ayos na sana!
Oo nga pala naalala ko Grade One lang si Bea, mataas yata ang ginawa ko para sa kanya.
Here comes Ate Rizza...
"Uy maganda yung ginawa mo, iba ka talaga kaya lang kay Bea yun e."
Hahaha... natawa ko sa sarili ko eh! Napuri nga mali naman pala! Kaya ito bago magstart sa trabaho, sinulat ko ito, sakto na para kay Bea. :)
My mommy and daddy tell me one day,
Bea, be good in everything you say.
And I say, oh yes mommy and daddy,
when I grow up, I'll be a fine lady.
I will take care of Thea my sister,
and I will wait for my baby brother.
I will forever love the three of you,
and to God I will always say Thank You.