Sunday, July 25, 2010

God Knows Best

My life is a great novel. GOD writes each chapter of it and all the best scenes are His choice, not mine and never will be. For those best scenes are from the worst ones that He allows to happen as the story goes on. Indeed, He is THE GREATEST WRITER I've ever known so who am I to edit His masterpiece? :)

The worst things in my life are not my choice, but from them arise the best ones. Therefore, they are God's choice for me because He allows them to happen.One thing I've learned from my past is not to choose what I think is best for me, but to wait for God's perfect timing in giving me such.God knows best. :)

Lastly, may I also say... God brings out the best in me from the worst in me. :)


HIATUS.
I hope you enjoy reading my previous writings. ^_^