Friday, July 23, 2010

Our World is Full of Pretensions.. Mine is Over

“I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.”
-Charlie Chaplin

All humans are pretenders. No excuses. We are all capable of hiding what we feel inside and pretend that everything is heavenly fine… and everything around us is in great nirvana.

I confessed before that I was a pretender capable of concealing all emotions.

Realization comes as early as this point in my life.

Why should I pretend?
Why should I conceal my emotions?
Why should I keep my tears from flowing?
WHY SHOULD I CRY IN THE RAIN?
Why should I?

In reality, I am also capable of bringing it all out.

We are living in a parallel universe wherein all creations that science (oh no dear science..NO!) claims to be his,are all connected.We are connected to each and every thing that exists. And each one of us and the things around us exist with a purpose but not all of us exist to be pretenders. I respect Mr. Chaplin for crying in the rain. His purpose in life was to make others happy,the reason why he concealed his pain.He pretended that all was fine. And because of his belief (which I absolutely agree) that “We want to live by each other’s happiness, not by each other’s misery.” If I get it right, that’s the reason why his tears were hidden.

BUT FOR ME - I can make you happy but hey! I am in pain too! I won’t cry in the rain. Instead, I will let my tears be like the rain. And if the world doesn’t want to live in my misery, then let it be.But I will not deprive you (world) of my happiness, I will share it with you like what Mr. Chaplin did.

In spite of living in a world full of pretensions, I claim to exist with a purpose. Just simply be me and stop being a pretender.

Things around me are starting to be back in proper order. Some remains fixed, the others are broken. But be it fixed or broken, they can all be replaced.No reason to continue pretending.

I’m putting an end to all my pretensions. Scream at the top of my lungs that this is me and this is how I feel. This is what I am capable of doing and this is what I am incapable of. Tell the universe that our world is full of pretensions but my pretension is over.Mine is over.