I am a girl from Manila,
and I am vanilla.
Everything about me is ordinary,
after experiencing love as temporary.
I don't like putting earrings,
not even try wearing g-strings.
If mostly women want to be on FHM,
I'd rather be alone listening to Francis M.
I don't like wearing make-up,
I'd rather look like I just woke-up.
I don't even like to pony tail my hair,
and if it's not attractive to men,I don't care.
I prefer rubber shoes than stilettos,
and sit everywhere eating my piatos.
Well I like street kind of dancing,
that's because,I don't know how to sing.
I'm surrounded with kids in the morning,
in the afternoon, I feel like blogging.
And If you find me boring,
then go get your towel and do your thing.
I am a girl from Manila,
and I am vanilla.
Yes,I am a girl from Manila
and I don't care if I am vanilla.