Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dear you,

Hello. How are you? How have you been?
I sent you a message thanking you for everything.
It was the most wonderful message I wrote for you.
But I feel sorry by the thought that you were not the one who read it.

Hello.How are you? How have you been?
Remember you told me you want me to be happy?
I sent you a message telling you I've moved on and I'm happy.
But I feel sorry by the thought that you were not the one who read it.

Hello.How are you? How have you been?
Most of my writings are all about you.
I sent you a message telling you the thing we had leads me here.
But I feel sorry by the thought that you were not the one who read it.

Hello. How are you? How have you been?
Staring at your facebook public view, I'm sorry but your bio is not so you.
I want to send another message to you,
but I feel sorry by the thought that you are not the one who's going to read it.

Hello. How are you? How have you been?
And If you're going to ask me?
I am happy and I can see that you are happy too.
But I feel sorry by the thought that you were not the one who read my message to you.

Hello.How are you? How have you been?
Staring again at your facebook public view, I want to send another message to you,
because I feel sorry by the thought of what you have become,
if your bio was written by you.

Hello. How are you? How have you been?
Yeah you... dear you.