How many million times the world I’m living in has heard of what I’ve been through after the loss of a love. How many words have I spoken and written to escape from insanity. Each one of them was full of tears.
I was hurt. I was wounded.
And I knew how it feels to be a girl… being hurt by another girl.
A few months had passed and my world is once again turning around. I find inner happiness that I’d been looking for after the break-up.
I started smiling…
and laughing…
and cracking jokes.
I guess it is not too much to say that I started getting attention from the boys around me… for it is true.
And now I know HOW IT REALLY FEELS TO BE A GIRL.
But my heart wants to rest… and my soul longs for solitude.
I want to be alone...
single and happy...
surrounded by my family and friends both boys and girls whom I CAN BE ME when I AM WITH THEM.
Boys…
I get attention from them now because they find me fun to talk with.
Girls…
If their boys are one of them… I AM SORRY. I’ve learned a lot from my past. And I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE A GIRL. And if I cross the line and I hurt a girl like me for that… again... I AM SORRY.
I am me.
No one can change me.
I love fun.
I love having fun… with both boys and girls…
talking to them…
listening to their stories...
and sharing mine.
And if a boy finds me interesting and befriends me… I guess it's fine.
And if his girl is being hurt by that friendship…
I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE A GIRL.
I AM SORRY.
I’m living in this world with a wider horizon, with a broader mind and an understanding heart.
I learn to put myself in the shoes of others.In the shoes of a girl like me.
Simply because...
I AM A GIRL.