Thursday, April 28, 2011

Take Note

Sheesh…

I have to repeat these lines...


I was a brokenhearted girl year 2010 and I found myself writing and writing and writing notes about my brokenness,

... and poems. Yeah, poems.


I started writing notes in my facebook account, then in the blog site where reblogging is allowed and finally moved in here. Focused on creative writing and created a literary blog ‘coz the results of my brokenness were masterpieces. (oh well, for me)

Technically speaking, I visited several sites and familiarized myself in the world of blogging while I was mending my broken heart. I was a nobody writer, a nobody poet and a nobody blogger. I was just a brokenhearted girl struggling to move on.

This small space was just like a notebook to me, the place where I put the strands of my emotions, whirlwind emotions. I did not intend to show or brag about what I consider a God-given talent in writing. But then I told myself that I had a lot of stories to share to whoever passed by this blog. My prayer then was that I could somehow be an inspiration to others. All I had to do was to post what my heart asked me to write.

Then I got a nomination from the Philippine Blog Awards on the third quarter of 2010 and became a finalist. College students, friends and acquaintances messaged me how I inspired them to put their hearts in the things they were into.

Today, some people I know share their passions and create their own blogs. I know that these people, in a way or another, have been inspired by the badge this blog has. And I am happy. And if the angels would ask me to finally close my eyes, then I’d gladly do it 'coz my prayer has been answered … “that I could somehow be an inspiration to others.”

Sheesh…

(kidding)

Well yeah.

Life and love give us unexpected circumstances, mostly, life-changing.
In my case, indeed.

I was a brokenhearted girl year 2010.
Now smiling big 2011.
Take note.

2 comments:

  1. nothing hurts more than a broken heart... but it also brings out the best in a person. also had my piece of this feeling a long time ago.
    anyway, i finally found the joys of blogging thru ely and you... been writing for so long but keeping a journal isn't a priority. you said to keep on writing (whether someone reads it or not)and so i am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. meenataur, I've always been a fan of yours (since college days). Now I'm glad that I get to read your writings. Let's just keep on writing, never mind if nobody reads our blogs. The thing is... we write.

    ReplyDelete