Monday, December 5, 2011

Focus



Detaching myself from the blogging community after the 2010 Philippine Blog Awards was the biggest sin I’ve made in the blogosphere.

After the 2011 PBA last Saturday, I came to realize what I've lost. I got disconnected from them. I felt like I was a lonely little girl watching my playmates from afar while they were enjoying each other’s company.

Focus.
I've lost my focus this year.

What I did was just write, post and leave them here. I've lost focus on reading, commenting and even in saying hi to fellow bloggers because I enjoyed much the outside world.

I do not know when will I be able to write after this. And I do not know when will I focus on blogging once again.

I just do not know.


Thank you Philippine Blog Awards. Thank you. My heart smiles.
God Speed.
Till I blog again.

2 comments:

  1. "I do not know when will I be able to write after this. And I do not know when will I focus on blogging once again."

    You're not alone Kulay!! Mine, my biggest mistake was to stop writing just when I was nominated for PBA! Well, I got busy and all those stuffs and I forgot to write anymore. It was such frustrating that I haven't even been able to attend the awards ceremony -- the reason? because I didn't know!

    Anyways, congratulations! :) God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Congratulations too! And thanks for dropping by. =)

    With your gift of writing ... "keep checking your e-mail!" So that you know, you won't miss the fun of the Awards Night! God bless you more. =)

    ReplyDelete