Sunday, June 19, 2011

How's It There On The Other Side?

Last night I was thinking
How’s it there on the other side?
Is there a wind that blows and a sun that shines?
Are there countless stars and bright full moon at night?
Are there grasses that are greener,
and skies that are so blue?
Are there oceans that meet the seas, rivers and streams?
Are there beasts that freely run and do no one no harm?
Tell me,
how’s it there on the other side?

Last night I was thinking
How‘s it there on the other side?
They say it is much better there than here.
Does everything look like the Hollywood movies?
Are there Space Shuttles better than like that of NASA’s,
and travel faster than the speed of light?
Can you walk from galaxies to galaxies
without being lured into the black hole?
Tell me,
how’s it there on the other side?

Last night I was thinking
How’s it there on the other side?
They say it is much better there than here.
There are no earthquakes, typhoons and hurricanes.
There are no guns, and goons and bombs.
And there are no heartaches, anger, pain and tears.
Father, last night I was thinking.
How are you there on the other side?
Tell me,
because I am here and doing fine.


photo from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment