Monday, June 3, 2013

iblog9!



Oh... where am I gonna start?
I entered slowly with a smile on my face, 

got a piece of paper out of my backpack and shouted, 



 “Hey mama, look! I won an iPad3!”


iblog8 was unforgettable,  

for ‘twas my first time to attend a blogging summit. 
Indeed learned a lot 
and went home with the grand prize! 


Such a throwback memory.


The experience I had last year gave me a lot of reasons to look forward to iBlog9. 



I woke up early, got a free ride from a friend from our place to UP Diliman. We were there at around 8am and waited for the summit to begin. 



From Miss Janette Toral to the first speaker down to the last one, Atty. Disini, everyone was awesome!

iblog shirt rocks!

Really had a great time at Malcolm Hall!



iblog10. iblogx... we're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment